Erika L. Salerno
- Appellate Advocacy
- Divorce & Family
- Custody & Parenting Time
- Child & Spousal Support
- Health Care Compliance
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- Drake University, J.D., magna cum laude
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, LL.M. Candidate
- Experienced and compassionate advocate who strives for client focused results.
- More than 15 years of courtroom experience.
- Completed the Family Law Certificate Program from Michigan’s Institute of Continuing Legal Education.
- Trained in both mediation and collaborative law.
- Dedicated to enriching her community and has served as a board member for The Bach Festival, and the Executive Women’s Golf Association, Kalamazoo/Battle Creek Chapter.