Litigation Associate Attorney
An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Associate Attorney at a West Michigan based law firm. Our Portage office seeks a Litigation Associate Attorney with 0-3 years of experience in general commercial litigation.
- Complete discovery, researching and drafting motions, taking depositions, and assisting with trial preparation while demonstrating a strong work ethic and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Represent and counsel business owners, individuals, in matters involving complex commercial litigation, mortgage foreclosure, and supplementary proceedings.
- Conduct research and collect evidence appropriate to litigation cases.
- Ensure compliance of all local, state and federal laws relating to litigation matters.
- Excellent diplomacy, academic credentials, and writing skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and strategic thinking skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large volume of concurrent priorities.
- Computer skills.
- D., licensed to practice in Michigan.
- 0-3 years of commercial litigation experience
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including vacation, sick and personal time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision with Health Savings Account (HSA) option, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) option, and/or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option.
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan including matching and non-elective contributions with eligibility on your 1st day of employment.
Kreis, Enderle, Hudgins & Borsos has been serving the personal and professional needs of individuals and business throughout Michigan for over 45 years. Our goal is to assemble and maintain the talent and resources necessary to best serve our clients. We hope you’ll join us in making a positive impact in our clients’ lives and businesses.