Real Estate Associate Attorney
An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Associate Attorney at a West Michigan based law firm. Our Portage office seeks a Real Estate Associate Attorney with 3+ years of experience in commercial and residential real estate matters.
- Structure, draft and negotiate purchase and sale agreements involving office, industrial, retail, multifamily, mixed-use, and land-related transactions.
- Coordinate all aspects of each transaction from letter of intent through closing, including conducting due diligence, monitoring contingencies, conducting title, survey, and environmental reviews, preparing title objections, addressing zoning issues, clearing title and survey matters, and preparing conveyance and closing documents.
- Draft commercial and residential legal documents, which may include leases, construction agreements, condominium documents, and loan documents.
- Stay apprised of legal and regulatory developments affecting business clients.
- Excellent diplomacy, academic credentials and writing skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and strategic thinking skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large volume of concurrent priorities.
- Computer skills.
- J.D., licensed to practice in Michigan.
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including vacation, sick and personal time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision with Health Savings Account (HSA) option, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) option, and/or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option.
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan including matching and non-elective contributions with eligibility on your 1st day of employment.
Kreis, Enderle, Hudgins & Borsos has been serving the personal and professional needs of people and business throughout Michigan for over 45 years. Our goal is to assemble the talent and resources necessary to best serve our clients. We hope you’ll join us in making a positive impact in our client’s story.