Legal Courier – Part-Time – Grand Rapids
If you are wondering what a legal environment might be like then this an opportunity for you! Our Grand Rapids office is hiring a part time Legal Runner to assist with the daily errands of the office. This position will work closely with all team members to ensure efficiency in all aspects.
- Retrieve and deliver legal documents to courts and law firms throughout the Grand Rapids area. Minimal time in retrieving and delivering to other areas of the state is possible. Mileage reimbursement will be given for all firm related runs.
- Make copies of documents, distribute mail among the legal staff, mail letters, file maintenance and answer the phone.
- Clean and stock the kitchen. Ensure copy machines are stocked and prepared for the day. Assist in maintaining the office supplies.
- Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
- Must be well organized.
- Must have reliable transportation and a current Driver’s License.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Kreis, Enderle, Hudgins & Borsos, P.C. has been serving the personal and professional needs of people and businesses throughout Michigan for over 45 years. Our goal is to assemble the talent and resources necessary to best serve our clients. We hope you will join us in making a positive impact in our clients’ story.