“My clients deserve an advocate, not a pushover.”
Justin Wheeler approaches each case with diligence and skepticism. His five-point mantra in any matter is as follows: (1) assume nothing, (2) question everything, (3) open your eyes, (4) challenge the opposition, and (5) think for yourself. Justin has unique insights into the needs of business owners, having grown up in a family business environment. He will leverage his varied and practical experience for positive client outcomes.
Justin is married and has two children. When out of the office he enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, bowling, and watching sports. During law school he served as a teaching assistant in both Civil Procedure and Wills, Trusts & Estates; and he is a passionate advocate for higher education on all levels. He continues that passion today as a member of the Research & Writing department at his law school alma mater.
Justin is determined to work hard for his clients and never let an adversary dictate the facts of case to him. He is an advocate for his clients because he believes they deserve nothing less. Justin’s main practice areas include corporate and business law, real estate, mergers and acquisitions, commercial litigation, and collections.
- Journal of Practical and Clinical Law Editorial Board, Business and Associate Editor
- State Bar of Michigan Law Student Association, President
- Certificate of Merit (4): Civil Procedure II; Wills, Estates & Trusts; Equity & Remedies; Secured Transactions
- Teaching Assistant: Civil Procedure; Wills, Estates & Trusts
- Research Assistant: Taxation
- Adjunct Grading Assistant: Research & Writing