We Listen. We Understand. We Deliver.
These aren’t words that apply only to serving our clients. We make these same promises to the attorneys and professional staff who work at Kreis Enderle, and it’s why we are an employer of choice.
For nearly 50 years, we have dedicated ourselves to providing unrivaled legal representation and client service. Our attorneys excel in the courtroom, at the negotiating table, and in the boardroom. Our people hold leadership positions in bar associations, business groups, non-profits and charitable organizations, and our communities.
We are proud of the firm we’ve built and are always interested in talking to new people who will contribute to our growth and help us listen, understand, and deliver.
If you are an experienced attorney or legal professional who wishes to be a part of the Kreis Enderle family, we encourage you to submit your resumé and compensation requirements to HR@kreisenderle.com or fill out our on-line application.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
As advocates for justice, defenders of the law, and stewards of the legal process, Kreis Enderle’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is integral to our practice. That commitment starts with our people and cultivating an organization as diverse as our clients and the communities in which we live and work.
We subscribe to a core set of principles:
- We strive to ensure everyone – regardless of race, color, sex or gender identity, age, religion or creed, national origin, socio-economic status, or mental or physical disability – are treated fairly and with dignity.
- We commit to fostering a collaborative workplace that respects, values, and supports each individual at every level of the firm and enables everyone to succeed and realize their full potential.
- We endeavor to recruit, retain, and promote lawyers and staff from diverse backgrounds.
- We encourage firm leadership that includes lawyers and staff of varying backgrounds, ideas, experiences, and perspectives.
- We support our employee’s participation and involvement in professional, social, community, and charitable organizations that encourage and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We appreciate the unique strengths, talents, and competencies of each person at Kreis Enderle. By respecting, honoring, and celebrating each individual, we can work together to provide our clients with the best service and legal representation available. We will also be a law firm in which our employees, clients, business partners, and the community can take great pride.
Litigation Associate Attorney
Real Estate Associate Attorney
Legal Assistant - Estate Planning
Legal Courier - Part Time
Apply for a position: